Priorities, Plans and Reports
In 2018-2020, we have prioritised the following areas of business to ensure a focus on improving safeguarding outcomes for children;
1. The LSCB will have a programme of effective monitoring and quality assurance of multi-agency safeguarding practice.
2. The LSCB will be informed by a robust approach to analysis of data and information that is qualitative and quantitative which leads to ongoing improvement activity.
3. The LSCB will have oversight of the effectiveness of safeguarding across agencies and will hold partners to account where necessary.
4. The LSCB will work closely with other partnerships to ensure individual accountability and shared responsibility for safeguarding and promote joint working around mutually agreed safeguarding priorities
4. The LSCB will share learning and improve front line practice through an evidence informed training programme.
5. The LSCB will have clear mechanisms in place to communicate effectively with partners and stakeholders.
Actions to deliver the above will be included in the LSCB business plan which us currently being developed.
Business Plan 2017-18
Business Plan 2016-17
The Annual Report contains details about the work undertaken to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people in Slough:
Annual Report 2016-17
Annual Report 2015-16