Priorities, Plans and Reports
Our business plan describes the outcomes we are aiming to achieve in the period April 2018-March 2020.
We will formally publish local safeguarding partnership arrangements in April 2019 in accordance with the Children and social work act 2017 and partners have agreed that the focus of our work will continue to be on improving outcomes for children. Our objectives for the coming 2 years can be summarised as:
- Children needing help, including child protection, get a swift informed and timely response appropriate to their need.
- Children at risk of, or experiencing sexual and other forms of exploitation will get the help and support they need.
- Children at risk of, or experiencing neglect get timely and sensitive help and support from the people working with them and they are safe.
- Children living with Domestic Abuse, at risk of FGM and other forms of violence get timely help and support to keep them safe.
- We will support and challenge the local Safer Slough partnership to ensure that young people will be helped to prevent them from getting involved with gangs and organised crime and those already involved will be provided with exit strategies that work.
- Children who need safeguarding get help and support from skilled competent professionals as a result of evidence informed multi-agency training.
- More children, young people and families will be aware of internet safety.
Slough LSCB business plan 2018-2020
Slough LSCB annual report 2016-2017
Newsletter from the Educational settings sub-group.