Membership and Subgroups
The LSCB has an independent chair, Nick Georgiou, who provides an independent perspective, challenge and support.
Membership is made up of representatives from
Slough Local Authority, Slough Children's Trust, Primary, Secondary schools and colleges, Berkshire Health Care Foundation Trust, East Berkshire Clinical Commissioning group, Solutions 4 Health, Frimley Health Care Trust, The National Rehabilitation Service, The Community rehabilitation company and Thames Valley Police and Health Watch
The following subgroups carry out the work of the LSCB:
- Serious Case Review
- Quality Assurance
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Safeguarding in education Settings.
The LSCB collaborates with LSCB's across Berkshire around;
- policy and procedures and this work is carried out by the Pan Berkshire policy and procedures group.
- Child, (including sexual) Exploitation, is carried out by the Pan Berkshire Child Exploitation group.
- a Pan Berkshire Child Death Overview Panel (see separate page on this
- Pan Berkshire Section 11 Panel (Monitoring compliance of individual agencies to Section 11 of the Children Act 2004)
The LSCB chair and business manager also meet with the chairs and business managers across Berkshire to develop a co-ordinated approach and to share and learn.
We will publish local partnership arrangements Chapter 3 in accordance with Working Together 2018 guidance in 2019.
For more details on any of these, contact us.